Stu-Boy n Piv-Boy Ep 8 Stu-Boy n Piv-Boy Ep 8

i saw when you were drawing this on livesteam. yay

Computer Computer

the only thing i didn't like was one-click sound instead of double click. This is Windows98 ffs :D
rest is cool

STUCavity responds:

Thanks! I tried finding a double click sound, but the rest where one click. There's no choise so I put a one click sound.

What Does The Fox Say What Does The Fox Say

Very inspiring short story, really enjoyed this and shared to my friends. Also the tune keeps spinning in my head but I can't recreate it on my guitar correctly :I . Maybe because I'm not used to those "fancy" chords you play. Would be really nice if you could toss me some hints if this isn't a secret of course.

Windows 287 Windows 287

man I hope you are joking on your request for constructive criticism. half of a star for effort anyways. needs more things to interact with, window size is a joke. pure dadaism

Catnarok- Longcat Rampage Catnarok- Longcat Rampage

awesome

ya the game is awesome! but there is a bug when you use shoop-o-laser. after use you cant shoot and die

Hippolyta Hippolyta

wow

not that's a real challange!! heeling all my four thums for great job!

A Tour of Hogwarts A Tour of Hogwarts

aha

more like some final fantasy game :)

Hacsev Jazz Hacsev Jazz

uh oh

very inspiring and mood upheaving!
hey, maybe you got notes how to play this one? I wanna try it on guitar if you dont mind :3

Hacsev responds:

Erm, no. These are all loops created in Garageband. I just put them together. Thanks for the review anyway!

BotA - Movement BotA - Movement

hehe

prity mesy :D but the sound is great (Y)

BirdsoftheAir responds:

Thanks

Furry Bad Furry Bad

while people are mad that this shouldn't be featured, I think this drawing is very playful and invokes a smile. The idea is great and the delivery feels very warm to me. And this is from a person who hasn't seen breaking bad.

Mr-Insanity97 responds:

Oh ok and thank you.

Steamy Veluptuous Kaiya Steamy Veluptuous Kaiya

what's with her foot?

SilentJohn responds:

Redrawn. Better?

Justin Bieber cover Justin Bieber cover

nice

good idea with that star-crown up to her head. but something is missing on background

Bullsik responds:

Ah, I thought no one will notice it.
Background is empty because there's some space left for the title "FAME: JUSTIN BIEBER". Thanks!