Stu-Boy n Piv-Boy Ep 8 Stu-Boy n Piv-Boy Ep 8

i saw when you were drawing this on livesteam. yay

Computer Computer

the only thing i didn't like was one-click sound instead of double click. This is Windows98 ffs :D
rest is cool

STUCavity responds:

Thanks! I tried finding a double click sound, but the rest where one click. There's no choise so I put a one click sound.

What Does The Fox Say What Does The Fox Say

Very inspiring short story, really enjoyed this and shared to my friends. Also the tune keeps spinning in my head but I can't recreate it on my guitar correctly :I . Maybe because I'm not used to those "fancy" chords you play. Would be really nice if you could toss me some hints if this isn't a secret of course.

Rejected Cartoons Rejected Cartoons

good. you might want to invest into better mic

DougCartoons responds:

Thanks! I used a terrible mic. Thanks for being honest?

The Simpsons Parody The Simpsons Parody

fart version is waaaaay better

Samination responds:

Hooray for fart version!

Lil' Paco Episode 1 Lil' Paco Episode 1

Great animation, love your style, voice acting is amazing, jokes are funny (and that guy with banana too), storyline is good. waiting for next episode.

Also I love the irony this animation makes: paco wants to know what's inside a bible, but others do not allow him to read it. Most of the christians don't know the content of bible while they can read this book any time they want.

BatOuttaHellStudios responds:

Glad you liked it, and thanks for the response. I was actually thinking of the irony when I wrote it. I grew up in a small town and went to a rural church for manys years. This was a VERY traditional Baptist church. It never ceased to amaze me how the church leaders would ban the congregation from reading certain books, even children's books like Harry Potter. Or how studying other religions was discouraged, as it might lead you to question your faith. After a while I thought, "This place feels like Hell. No freedom, just brainwashed drones." And that led to Lil' Paco!

Shite Comic - Part 2 Shite Comic - Part 2

amazing

Awesome storyline! .You could make paper version of this comix and try to sell this in NG shop or somewhere else.

Loverboy Loverboy

awesome

please add loading screen 8Mb is quite a lot for DSL users to load.

Kook & Lester's Foray 1A Kook & Lester's Foray 1A

nice

can't wait for second episode

Robotbeard the Pirate Robotbeard the Pirate

hey :/

why dont you upload all your Destructo box episodes all at once?
they are in youtube wery long time :/

DestructoBox responds:

Releasing weekly allows us time to still continue working on the NEW shorts, websites, and other things! Each video we post here is several hours of fighting with compression rates and various other video annoyances ;)

Thanks for checking out the YT channel and we hope you'll still watch us on NG as well ; ) We've had better luck on NG in the last 2 weeks then the last year on YT.